Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Why can't life be this easy?

So, I figure since this is a blog that I can use this for any components of my life!

So here is a picture of my two best feline friends!

Charlie is on the left and I can't believe that I have had him for over 2 years! 
Jasper is on the right and I have had him for about a year and a half!

To be honest, I don't know what I would do without these guys. They are always there for me, they greet me at the door, keep me company when Im lonely and always 'try' to help me with my homework. 

Cats live the best lifestyle. They get to eat, sleep, get cuddled, and repeat! 
Why can't life be this easy in general?

I need to get my ass into gear and stop procrastinating! I have a lot of assignments and work for school. Things are starting to get a little better with concentrating so it can only go up from here right?

I am super excited for my THRIVE to come in, I honestly think it will give me that push I need. As a student, I know for a FACT that I do not eat as healthy as I should. When my diet consists of pizza, KD, cereal, and yogurt, I know I am not getting the proper nutrition. But who has the time now a days to sit down and make a full course meal?? I know I don't! 

So heres to a new beginning I suppose, to a healthier me, and a healthier lifestyle. Maybe I should go buy some veggies!

Check out THRIVE to see what it is all about! 

http://thethriveexperience.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment